Honored worker of higher school of Russia, doctor of chemical Sciences, Professor of Chemistry, currently Professor at the Oxford educational network and member of the Presidium of the International Higher Academic Council at the International University of Fundamental studies (MOFA).
Author of over 200 papers and original textbook for students of Natural Sciences, the winner of national contest of creation of textbook for a new generation of students "CHEMISTRY: Basics of chemistry of life", SPb.: Khimizdat, 1st ed.,2000. – 768 p., 7th ed., 2017. – 784с.
During the last 25 years V. I. Slesarev leads successful research about water. He first stated and substantiated a number of interesting aquanovation.
1. WATER, its solutions and biological systems should be considered as supramolecular aqua systems with a single, polymorphic and highly structurally dynamic H-grid.
2. In accordance with the law of unity and struggle of opposites, it is proposed to introduce into modern thermodynamics along with entropy (S) - statistical function of the randomness of the accounting organization system, to use information (I) as a statistical function of organization of the system and the level of organization i=I/S–new, dimensionless characteristics of the system state, taking into account both its organization and its randomness.
3.Phase transitions of type II, in structural-dynamic systems are initiated by physical fields, including certain modes of motion of elastic media.
This transition is accompanied in the system by resonance and fast local paired mutual transition in it: organized ↔ chaotic, i.e. I ↔ S. Hence, there is a gradual change in the properties of the system as a whole under the influence of the initiator and, if there are no secondary processese, the value of its internal energy does not change, that is ΔUtotal≈ 0. Consequently, the transition is purely of information-entropy nature, accompanied by the changes in values of organization level of the system i=I/S=Ufree/Uconnected=Uorg/Uchaotic.
After removal of the initiator, if the system retains the ability to reversibility, it tends to return to its original state, but slowly, i.e. there is a structural-temporal hysteresis. Reversible phase transition of the II kind is characteristic of ferro - and ferrimagnetic materials, piezoelectric materials, water and its solutions, including biological systems of the body.
The phase transition type II becomes irreversible if the system in the presence of initiator except for resonance, the secondary processes occur, changing its internal energy and precluding the occurrence of reverse reactions. The presence of phase transitions of type II demonstrated that it is possible to change the state and properties of systems without a supply or withdrawal of energy and matter, which is very important for the life and evolution of living systems.
4. Reagent-free change of water properties and the associated phenomenon of aquacommunication are the result of its phase transitions of type II, that are initiated by physical fields, including the regimes of its motion. Developed aquacluster mechanism of reagent-free change of the properties of water and aquacommunication. Developed reagent free methods of conditioning of different types of water. In biological systems, phase transitions of type II with the participation of water is the basis of life and evolution of living things.
5. All aqua systems including live forms, are natural and universal aqua-radio-systems with aqua-radiation of acoustic and electromagnetic nature with frequencies from fractions of Hz to 1017 Hz, which allows to reveal the cause of the remote or reagent free interaction of water systems. Density power of aqua-radiation ( W ≥ 10-16 W/cm2) depends on the intensity of the structural dynamics of aquatic systems in a particular frequency range.
6. Aqua-radio properties of aqua systems of the human body and the ability of their aqua- radiation to resonant-wave interaction is the basis of materiality: thinking, spirituality, consciousness, psyche, emotions and feelings, including distance sensitivity as a basis of aqua-location ability of the living.
7. Due to the high structural dynamics of the H-grid in the water and its aquatic systems, their aqua-radiation can form temporary, dynamic, dielectric aqua-waveguides. Aqua-waveguides provide the relationship in acupuncture-charkas system of a living organism.
8. The presence of aqua-radio properties and aquacommunication of water defines the basic principles of aqua-paradigm in medicine physicochemical basis of homeopathy.
9. WATER is a consumer and source of ENERGY in vortical and pulsating modes of its motion. The reason for this strange phenomenon is revealed through laws of chemical thermodynamics of reversible process of homolytic dissociation of water on aqua-radicals, occurring in a highly dynamic and deeply non-equilibrium system as a thermodynamically and chemically, occurs when these modes of motion aquatic environment. Direct endothermic dissociation of H2O on aqua-radical [Q(H2O) < 0] proceeds according to the principle of Le Chatelier in the center of the vortex flow, where the pressure is lowered, and the reverse exothermic reaction of synthesis of H2O from aqua-radicals [Q(H2O)> 0] occurs on the periphery, where the pressure is higher in this case due to the nonlinearity of the system and its lack of balance │Q(H2O)│ < │Q(H2O)│ water becomes a source of additional energy, increasing the coefficient of transformation of energy in the vortex heat generators. The developed approach explains the thermal effects observed in the tube J. Ranka (1925) and scientifically unexplained to date.
10. Intracellular and intercellular aqua systems exhibit strong reducing properties, the value of their reduction potential VP=–(50÷150) mV. This fact science has not yet explained. It is proposed to explain this by mode of movement of the aqua systems of the body, which has a vortex and pulsating nature. It initiates homolytic dissociation of H2O molecules on aqua-radicals •H0 , •ОН0 along with their aqua-clatration, reducing the energy of this reaction and prolonging the life time of the aqua-radicals that are being created. Since the stability of aquaclatrates [•H0(H2O)m] is less than[•ОН0(H2O)n], the resulting aqua systems show a clear regenerative properties. However, they are both oxidizing agents. Because of their aqua-clatrate status aqua radicals do not interact with each other in the water, but freed with effective strikes from equilaterally membranes, they interact to form water and release energy. That's why aqua systems of an organism and are a potential reserve source of energy. Due to this feature people can go without food for 70 days, and without water – not more than 7 days.
11. Due to the dissociation of H2O molecules into aqua-radicals •H0 , •ОН0 and aqua-clatration of them – water as a supramolecular aqua system, ceases to be diamagnetic, acquiring magnetic properties, which may be called aqua-magnetism. When aqua-clatrated aqua-radicals movement in the H-grid is chaotic, given the orientation of the spins of their unpaired electrons, water shows aqua-paramagnetic properties. When the same aqua-radicals with a certain orientation of spins are grouped in the cavities of the H-grid into unstable aqua-domains, water shows to aqua-magnetic properties. Due to the low stability of aqua-domains aqua-magnetic properties of water are temporary in contrast to the magnetic properties of solid ferromagnetic materials that are long lasting. The facts of the appearance of a temporary magnetism in the aqua systems of different cells during their mitosis recorded by L. A. Blumenfeld with the help of EPR spectroscopy with no explanation of this phenomenon, which is based on aqua-magnetism. Aqua-magnetism and aquacommunication may be regarded as the basis of a very well known phenomenon of biomagnetism, which science still has not explained. Aqua-magnetic properties of aqua systems of the biological media must be considered in the research of biomagnetism.
All of the above aqua-novations were successfully reported by V. I. Slesareva at several international conferences and congresses organized by the Oxford educational network in the period from 2013 to 2016. According to the world registry of the intellectual elite V. I. Slesarev – winner of the international competition "Best scientists of the world" in 2015, and in 2016 he was awarded the title "Best Chemist of the World."
Currently, V. I. Slesarev is writing the book: "WATER: PROBLEMS and SOLUTIONS" where he will provide the details of all the aspects of aqua-novations, explaining them from the perspective of fundamental scientific paradigms the mysterious natural phenomena that were observed through centuries.